Thursday, March 1, 2007

It doesn't get much tougher than this.


Hey everyone! It's Kelsey writing. I spent this past weekend at Grandma's house in Bountiful where we made a delicious Chinese dinner in honor of Chinese New Year. It was complete with fortune cookies and all. On Saturday Eric and I went to Park City where he raced cross-country skiing and then we went up to Snowbasin and Eric taught me to skate ski for my birthday. For all of you that won't get on downhill skis, maybe we can get you to try cross country skiing!

Anyway, here's a self-portrait Eric and I took attempting to look tough. I think we're going to need some practice seeing as we look more funny than we do tough.

I'd love to hear how everyone is doing and all the fun things going on in the family so please get Eric your usernames so you can post on here! Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

Oh yeah, you DO look tough (hee hee).

Faceless Ghost said...

If you click on the picture to bring up the full-sized image, you can see my arms and the camera reflected in my sunglasses. Pretty nifty.

Abominable Snowman said...

Wow! You two are pretty hard core. I'd certainly not want to run into you in a dark alley! By the way, i saw the associated videos of your day of cross country skiing - pretty neat! Kelsey, you really are pretty good.