Monday, March 12, 2007

Alright, since this is up and doesn't seem to get much use, I figure I'll contribute to hopefully keep this going, it is a good idea and we all should participate. It's good to hear from people...dad, we know so cal is awesome, stop rubbing it in our faces:) Anyways, life in FL is good, spring breakers are arriving here and the traffic is reflecting that. The weather is getting warm and with that I'm getting a slight feel of what humidity is....not looking forward to the 100 deg temps plus 100 percent humidity. Oh well, it'll be like a non stop sauna.
This last weekend while scoping a mtn bike trail I came across a tank graveyard, it was kinda cool. Hundreds of armored vehicles scattered an old air strip hidden in the Panhandle backwoods. I was with a couple friends and cant say that we didn't get a little destructive...what else would we do in that situation? Anyways, work here is good, our gunships are up and at it killing people, (Somalia) and other places I cant say. I'm staying busy, trying to adjust being around so many country folks (strange people if you ask me).
I'm glad you made it onto here Grandma, now if you can figure it out, no one has an excuse not to.
LOVE YA ALL!

3 comments:

Faceless Ghost said...

By the way, Sean, what does Al-Heshima mean?

Kelsey said...

A tank graveyard? That sounds cool!

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

We're planning to come visit. Maybe we could check out the tank graveyard. That does sound cool! By the way, we'll quit rubbing in how great it is here in SoCal (we certainly won't mention that the air is fragrant with the scent of orange blossoms).