Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Brief Introduction to the Family Reunion

So I know there are lots of you out there who have been wondering where is the family reunion? When is the family reunion? What are we doing at the family reunion? Well, I'll post a little of the information I know about here, so if you read the blog, maybe you'll find your answers!

This past Saturday I met Grandma in Park City to find a place to stay for the reunion. We looked at a bunch of condos before we came to the conclusion that it was going to be kind of difficult to get enough rooms for all of us. The last place we checked was the Marriot in Park City (across from where Eric works). I'm not sure if that is for sure where we're staying, you'd have to ask my parents, but Grandma and I really liked it. We were very impressed with the nice man who gave us a tour of the hotel, we liked the different fun areas like the lobby where we could meet or just relax, and the rooms were really nice. Also, if we're lucky, there are rooms that all open up to the balcony next to the pool that we might be able to get and if that is the case, we can all hang out in the courtyard between our rooms.

So get ready for Labor Day weekend in Park City because it's going to be a blast! I love you all!
Kelsey

No comments: