Monday, March 26, 2007


FYI To anyone interested, on April 9th, I believe, the Discovery channel's Future Weapons will have an episode on Spooky AC130 Gunships...the planes I work on everyday. If at all interested check it out, you'll see the planes I fix, where I work everyday, what they actually do, etc. They were here about a month ago filming and I just heard its supposed to air on the date I gave. Should be interesting.
PS... if anyone happened to see Mail Call on the history channel, about Hurlburt Fld, last friday, the gunships they showed, were not the ones I work, just the older, less destructive ones. This will be specifically on our planes, the real dark angels in the night

5 comments:

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

Great! I've got it on the calendar. It will be fun to see the REAL planes you work on!

Kelsey said...

That sounds so cool. I don't get Discovery Channel though, but I will be home soon so maybe I can watch it there?

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

It will be tivoed and waiting for you.

Camberly and Caleb said...

I watch that show all the time. Are you in any of the shots?

LilJ said...

I was working on a plane next to it when they were there, but I doubt it, the people who actually keep the planes flying aren't as dramatic as the weapons:)