Thursday, March 15, 2007

Am I in?





I for one think that the blog is an awesome idea and I have been trying since the beginning to get involved in it - you would think that being a member of the somewhat younger generation and being married to a graphic designer that I could figure this thing out - but I guess not! Anyway, hopefully it is working now. I have loved reading about all of your adventures and seeing the pictures of everyone!!! I will now attempt to attach some pictures of my own so you can see how my little ones are doing. I hope you are all well and I will continue to read your entries and continue to attempt to add my own. Love you all - Andria

3 comments:

Abominable Snowman said...

You are in! Congratulations, it's great to have you on board. Those pictures are great. Not only are the boys energetic (I can vouch for that) but they're cute!

Welcome!!

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

And what adorable little ones they are!

LilJ said...

Cant wait to get Brighton up on the big slopes...