Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Look guys one Biesinger is finally here!

This is a picture of me and some of my friends on a night hike up Logan canyon. The sky was so clear that it was perfect for star gazing. I almost fell on the way down, though, it was so dark. Go figure huh? :)
For Halloween my friends and I went out to dinner. My roommates and I are really close with the boys next door, especially Ben and Garth (Garth has on the hat). For more pictures check out my newly created blog...hopefully it looks alright...remember I'm new at this:)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, Mandy, welcome to the family! Glad to see a Biesinger jump on the bandwagon :)

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

Way to go Mandy!! We're looking forward to many more and we'll be sure and check out your site!

Kelsey said...

Yay Mandy!!!!

rockymountainhi said...

We knew that you could do it. Go Aggies!!

Grandmother said...

This is good Mandy. The pictures are great and now we will see all you are doing.......sometimes.