Sunday, November 18, 2007

Anniversary




We have been thinking about Mom and Dad's Anniversary coming up tomorrow and how glad we are they got together!!!! What a great team and example for all of us, fot their love and support of each other .... as well as their love and support of each of us. I have such great memories of growing up and I am so appreciative to Mom and Dad for making those memories. I will always remember how Mom and Dad first met when they went on a double date (not with each other) and how Dad always said that he knew he was with the wrong girl...that was the beginning...and look at what happened from there. Of course Dad's sporty car helped to get Mom's atention as well (as I remember it). Is that right Mom? Thanks for getting together those "how many" years ago? Love, Jerolyn

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa! I for one am EXTREMELY grateful you two got together. Thanks for the love and support all these years, I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for you! Love, Mandy

Grandmother said...

I tried sending you a nice comment before but it didn't work. Eric is here now so of course it works. What do you think witll happen tomorrow. Thanks for the remembrance. Love you all.