Sunday, July 8, 2007

Aaarrrggghhh!

The California Jeppsens have a kitchen remodel going on. Here's a progress report (for anyone who's interested!).











The kitchen is cleaned out and ready for demolition (except for that drawer of pans that the workers found the next day and handed to a sheepish Colette).




Our temporary "kitchen" in the family room.







End of day one.








Stan in old bath/new laundry room. Colette in kitchen. End of day two!






We're having
"fun!" Stay
tuned...

4 comments:

Abominable Snowman said...

Yeh, baby, we are having fun;)

I can only say that I hope someone actually shows up soon to start putting it all together again.

In spite of the plastic sheeting the whole house seems to have acquired a fine layer of dust. Logan is totally confused - not sure whether he should bark at the workers or just rollover and go back to sleep (fortunately, he has generally decided on the latter, although when he wakes up he feels a need to assert himself with a few growls and a bark or two).

The fun goes on... Stay tuned.

Amy said...

Brings back memories :). I was telling Kelsey that I can remember doing "picnics" in the family room. She's too young to remember that, of course. I'll bet I thought having the kitchen in shambles and eating in the living room was a lot more fun then than I would now... I'm excited to see the final product!

LilJ said...

I wish I had made it home...the pics of the kitchen destroyed are great, I just wish they were by my hand. When I do make it home again though, I'll destroy the new kitchen if its cool with ya guys...?

Kelsey said...

It looks like tons of fun! I'm so sad I can't be there for it. ; ) I'll just come home for a visit when the kitchen is done!