Friday, February 9, 2007

Hey, I'm checking this out to see if I can actually do it. It's another sunny day in LA (mid-60's, Oh how I hate saying that ;) but you know how it is....). For those of you that haven't signed onboard yet, let's get after it. We are all going to have to make this work. If I can do it, all of you can.

Not much new to say. Logan went to the doctor yesterday and got a clean bill of health. The doctor said he has maintained his svelt physique, weighing in at 95 lbs., the same weight as last year! So there, those of you that said he was getting fat!!

I'll be in SLC late next week and Kelsey and I are planning to sneek in a day or two of skiing. Hopefully the weather gods will cooperate. It seems like you guys in Denver have taken more than your fair share of the snow this year. It's time to share the wealth a bit.

I hope everyone is well. Stay in touch.

3 comments:

Faceless Ghost said...

Just because Logan hasn't gotten any fatter doesn't mean he isn't fat. But I still love him, even if he has let himself go just a bit.

Logan J Labrador said...

Hey, I resent that!

Ivy Crew said...

LOL - that was funny! -s