Thursday, July 2, 2009

Here we are... at the FAM REUNION!!

Ya Buddy! Talk about being on top of things! I am posting some pics from TONIGHT... YES... TONIGHT!! Thanks to everyone... this is a fantastic reunion! I apologize that my fam (including myself) have been cranky due to lack of sleep! Tonight was amazing - great job on the music Isaac and Jerolyn! I am insanely impressed by your talents. The peaceful serenity of the group tonight made me know that we are being watched over not only by our Heavenly Father - but by our loved ones who reside up in Heaven.

Love you all. Enjoy some fun pics from tonight! You guys made it SO fun!!























4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I'm really impressed by how quickly you got these up! Great pictures, great times. Looking forward to more of both over the next couple days!

Mark and Kattie said...

Awesome! Those are great pictures and it was a fun evening. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Abominable's Main Squeeze said...

It was so great seeing everyone!! Thanks to the Ipsons for a FANTASTIC organizing job!

Grandmother said...

Since I am without e-mail because I was cut off when I connected to DSL I can't send that kind of letter for a while. I love those pictures. I too felt the calmness of the evening. Perfect reflection on this Saturday evening in Bountiful. Love to all.