Monday, June 15, 2009

Camberly's New Blog Site

After much nagging from me, Camberly finally create a blog site dedicated to her craft creations. She loves to quilt, sew and scrap book and now she has a place to display all of her fun creations. You can get to it via a link from our blog or by going directly there via this link. Camberly's New Blog

Here is a taste of what you will see there. This quilt is called Tumbling Blocks. It is one of my favorite ones because of the 3D effect. My brother and his wife are the proud owners of this quilt.

2 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

Yeah! Thanks for sharing all your fun projects.

Grandmother said...

I love the quilt. I think I told you that I need Caleb because this new connection on my computer is giving me a bad time. Oh well. Thank you for the nice note. I plan to check Blogs more often. I'm glad your silk screen turned out well.