Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm trying to get out of a bit of work on this wintry day so I am playing with the Bolg. I have read a few and written a few comments. There were some I could not get up but I will work on that. It has been a great Christmas Season and is not over yet. I went to Arizona to visit Brenda and Family, we had an "Anyone in the Area" when the Ipsons came to town, (19 of us) and Christmas Eve with the Biesingers. The California Jeppsens should be arriving from sunny California tomorrow to be greeted by ten inches of snow and more to come. All of you seem to have been in a good and happy place for Christmas Day. In a week or so everyone will be home again with good memories and happy faces. I am going to have someone help be put snow pictures on the blog one day. Love you all.

No comments: