Sunday, June 3, 2007

Michigan


Yesterday Amy and I went to The Worlds Largest Christmas Store!!! It's off of Christmas Tree Lane in Frankenmuth, Michigan. I just thought I'd share this fun adventure with everyone and for more pictures or to see more of what I do here in Michigan, feel free to check out my blog. I'm really loving it here in Ann Arbor. I live in an old house that is now four apartments and it's right off of the campus of University of Michigan. It's fun getting a college experience outside of Provo and not having to go to school : ) I'm nannying for a family nearby that has a two year old daughter and nine month old triplets. The three boys are so cute and I actually really like it despite everyone telling me I would never want to have kids after this. I hope everyone else is doing well and I'm looking forward to the reunion in August!
Kelsey

1 comment:

LilJ said...

You are definatley obsessed with Christmas, you should move to the North Pole and become one of the worker elves:)